You may have noticed a new badge floating around on various bot profile pages. Here is some info about the AutoMod badge and how to obtain it for your application:
💡 If your app has at least 100 rules on AutoMod across all servers, you will see this shiny new badge on its profile!
- The badge will be displayed on the bot's user profile.
- When hovering over the badge, the tooltip will state: "Uses AutoMod".
- Clicking the badge will redirect users to a blog post where they can learn about slash commands, what additional features bots can support, and other FAQs.
- All bots and apps are eligible! Slash commands, user commands, and message commands are all applicable.
- All you need to do is have at least 100 rules on AutoMod across all servers. Learn more about AutoMod rules here!